Tuesday, July 15, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
 
I have something to send you but i haven't made it to the post office yet. It's my companions birthday tomorrow so we spent all of today doing the things she wanted to do, which is good cause its been really fun! This has been an awesome week! We started this Book of Mormon challenge in our zone to see who could pass out the most book of Mormons in a week so we'll see how that goes.
 
I don't have much time but I do want to highlight one miracle this week. So we went to our investigator Judy's house this week with the intentions of setting a baptismal date of August 9th with her. We taught her the plan of salvation and she had so many great questions! At the end of the lesson we extended the date and she flopped down on the couch. I thought she had passed out. She's really goofy that way. She was in shock! She was like isn't that a little soon? What do I need to do before then? She is so willing and ready to change. I absolutely love her! 
 
We spent a lot of time tracting this week and it was so hot that after awhile we just got deliriously tired. Sister sparrow said something really funny to me and I could not stop laughing. I just laughed and laughed and even when the guy came to the door to talk to us I was dying laughing. Then everything time i tried to hold it in i would have one of those weird laugh explosions and laugh some more. The guy invited us back though so that was good!  
 
On Saturday I was asked to speak in sacrament meeting. I spoke on faith. We had interviews with our mission president this week and the first thing he said in my interview was "The Lord is hastening His work. We are not. It is His work. Will you keep pace?" you all know how competitive I am, so of course that just got me fired up! I am so grateful and humbled to be part of the Lord's work. I know that this is the most important thing. I wish I would have understood that more growing up. I could have been a much better member missionary and example to my peers and siblings.I have learned so much and I learn more everyday. I love my savior and I know He lives. Happy birthday mom! I love you so so much. You are the greatest gift God had to give and I'm glad He gave you to me. Stay sweet! work hard, pray hard!

Sister Udall

Displaying SAM_0561.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment