Friday, February 27, 2015

December 29, 2014



Dear mom and dad 


It was so good to talk to you guys this week! The whole week was awesome. First of all, did uncle Brian serve his mission in Washington? I've had more than one person ask me if I know a man named Brian Udall that served his mission in Washington and he fits all the descriptions. So just let me know about that one.

 Anyways, about our week. It ruled! On Tuesday we had a lesson with an investigator, E. She is so cool. She told me that from the looks of my face I could be her best friend. I'm not sure what that means, but I think it's because of my low cheek bones. They make me look innocent and trustworthy. We taught her at the visitors center early in the morning before she went to work. It was so awesome.

We took her to this display that shows different aspects of Christ's life. She wanted to watch the video about faith and it talked about taking steps of faith towards Christ. It totally hit her! We asked her what she feels her next step is toward coming near Christ and it totally hit her that she needs to be baptized! We haven't set the date yet, but stay tuned.

We had an awesome Christmas. Sister Jensen and I went to the best family ever for Christmas Eve. They even got us pajamas! It was so sweet. We moved our mattresses into the family room of our apartment so we could sleep near our Christmas tree that some members gave us and it was just so much fun talking about life and especially the Savior. Christmas Day was a blast. We had appointment after appointment of members feeding us. Everyone here is so nice! It was just so fun to get to teach members in their home about Jesus Christ on His day.

We got to do some service this week. We went to an equestrian barn and mucked stalls. Yum. But we also got to watch the girls vault! It was awesome to watch these 14 year old girls stand on horses and ride around. I was so impressed. We were able to find a lot of people to teach this week which was cool. We tracted a total of eleven hours. It isn't the most I've done on my mission, but it certainly ain't the least! We're working hard and teaching lots! I'm seeing so many miracles that I cannot name the, all. All I can say is that this work is true. The Book of Mormon is truer than true. I love my Savior and I love you all!  


 


No comments:

Post a Comment