Monday, May 26, 2014

So Sick today and a new companion!

Hey mom!

Just want you to know, I'm alive. But barely! I've been throwing up non stop for the past 24! So on Monday I got my new companion, Sister Ferrel. She's from Maryland, which is refreshing, and has been out for 10 months. She is so sweet and really funny. She's short too which is nice.

While we were at transfer meeting two sisters came up to me and said that there is a brother and sister Udall in their ward that want to meet me. And now for the life of me I can't remember either of their first names, but brother Udall grew up in Eagar! He lived by the old Udall barn across from Arby's. He said I must be the granddaughter of Little Gay and Ann Bigelow and told me all about them! It was so fun. His dad's name was Joseph I believe. Not sure. Anyways I sent a picture of me with them so you'll have to ask grandma if she remembers him. 

Yesterday I woke up feeling completely awful. I decided to just muscle through it and do personal and companionship study anyways and then go to our appointments. Yeah, that plan failed. Halfway through comp study I was camped in the bathroom puking my guts out. Sister ferrel and I decided that i probably shouldn't go out, so I stayed with our relief society president while sister ferrel went out with members to our lessons. She is such a hardworking and faithful companion! She's excited to be here because we average about 30 lessons a week. This area is exploding like it's nobody's business. I need to go throw up now, but I'll talk to you next week! Love you mom!















 

No comments:

Post a Comment